(I posted 2 posts that never appeared on my blog..I'm not sure what happened)
I made two major developments yesterday. Firstly, I found the sketches of a few other architects other than Gehry. I had previously been limiting myself to Gehry. I was able to match up some of those sketches with photographs.
My second development has to do with presentation. I have a lamp that I can attach both sketches and photographs to. I plan on doing this in a way that reveals the combination of the two images when the light is turned on. I have been experimenting with transparencies, tracing paper, and printer paper--as far as what combination works best to achieve this goal.
I have three really good examples of Gehry and Frank Lloyd Wright sketches that can be displayed. My final step is to do my own sketches of buildings on campus, which I am currently working on.
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment